At Evolve Massage Therapy, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness and athletic performance goals. We work with people experiencing pain, discomfort, and inflammation in the body, as well as those limited by their present or past conditions. Each session is client-oriented and customized to fit your individual needs.Whilst we can make no guarantees in eliminating your condition, we ask that you allow up to 3 - 5 sessions to see progress. Each session builds upon the previous one and aids in incremental positive change, supporting the body in its healing process.
Whether you are an athlete in training, dealing with a sports-related injury, a driver that’s been in an accident, or you are suffering from occupational-related chronic pain, Evolve Massage Therapy is here to help you on your path to being happy, healthy, active and pain-free!
A Brief Explanation of NeuroKinetic Therapy®
NeuroKinetic Therapy is a sophisticated corrective movement system that works by engaging the motor-control center of the brain. Most often poor posture, muscular skeletal pain, joint restriction and repetitive injuries are caused by dysfunctional movement and coordination problems that are of a neurological origin. A NeuroKinetic Practitioner uses manual muscle testing to identify these incorrect neuromuscular patterns and is trained in specific protocols to reopen neural pathways and helps the brain to reprogram these incorrect neuromuscular patterns back to a more normal, optimal and efficient state.
Benefits of NeuroKinetic Therapy®
- Uses muscle testing to locate the source of the problem
- Relieves physical pain and discomfort
- Achieves faster, longer-lasting results
- Eliminates patterns of dysfunction from old injuries and scar tissue
- Reduce the effects of repetitive stress injuries
- Enhances athletic performance
- Corrects poor posture
- Quickly improves muscle coordination
- Increased range of motion, stability, strength, and stamina throughout the body
- Work is done with clothes on for maximum convenience and comfort
What can NeuroKinetic Therapy® help?
- Low back pain
- Injuries caused by trauma or impact, especially from many years ago
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Athletic injuries
- Chronic and acute pain
- Joint injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Ankle sprains
- Scar tissue adhesion
- Muscle tightness and strains
This is just a brief overview of what NKT® can help with. If you're unsure whether NKT® is right for you, please reach out to us and we’ll be more than happy to discuss your situation on a personal level.