Thank you for your interest in Evolve Massage Therapy! Following are some general guidelines for our new clients.
What is Required to Reserve My Appointment?
We will need your full name, email address, cell number, and a credit or debit card on file to guarantee your appointment.
New Client Intake
Your New Client Intake Form and Cancellation Policy should be completed in advance of your session and brought with you. If you forget or are unable to print and bring them with you copies will be available at my office for you to fill out at the time of your appointment. Please be aware though that this may take time out of your session, and they are required before any treatment is allowed.
Always plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early. The start time of your appointment is when we want you ON the massage table. If you are late, your massage has started without you and will still end on time. Please help us give you the full session you are paying for by arriving early.
What to Wear for Your Appointment
Typically, for a therapeutic massage, you will undress completely for your session. You will be covered securely the entire time as we will only uncover the part being worked on as it is being worked. We prefer not to work around or over clothing. (You may leave your undies on if it makes you feel more comfortable.)
For sports massage, NeuroKinetic Therapy®, and specific bodywork sessions, sports attire is preferred. You may bring your attire with you to change into at the time of your appointment.
How to Find Us
We are located in Lake Mary. Our address is 145 Middle Street, Suite 1121, Lake Mary, FL 32746. Here are some directions to ensure you are not late for your appointment.
- Head down W Lake Mary Blvd.
- Once past the Post Office look for the orange scooter store and Advance motor parts.
- Turn right between those two land marks and you will be on Middle Street.
- Drive a short distance down Middle Street. We are the second white building on the left.
- Evolve Massage Therapy logo is on the bottom half of the front door. Once you see that you’ll know you are in the right place!
- Please enter the front door and take a seat in the waiting area provided. I will be out to greet you before your appointment starts.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
All clients agree to give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations/rescheduling. (You sign an intake form stating this.) Make sure the email you received upon booking your session is accurate and that your calendar matches ours. Cancellations, for whatever reasons, are charged at the full price of the session.
When Not to Get a Massage
We do not recommend massage if you are CURRENTLY experiencing any of the following:
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Blood clots
- Congestive heart failure
- Have a fever
- Feel dizzy or nauseated
- Have diarrhea
- Were recently involved in an accident
- Have severe bruising, an unexplained rash, or sunburn
- Active Infectious or contagious disease
- Kidney and/or bladder disease or infection
- Cancer or undiagnosed lumps
- Any active inflammatory disease affecting blood vessels
- Diabetes - with active complications